IS IT A BIRD, IS IT A PLANE!?....

NO! Itz a flyin' mushroom wiv a Night Goblin Hangin' off it!


As I am not a fan of Forge Worlds latest Blood Bowl goblin positionals, I continue on my journey to create my own Night Goblin Dream Team! Most recently my focus has been on the doom Diver! I was inspired by GW's new Grots minis, more specifically, this one:
I LOVED the flying mushroom from the moment I laid eyes on it! And my creative block on what to do for my team's Doom Diver was instantly eradicated!
My plan is to scratch build a Flying Mushroom of my very own, attach the flailing goblin from the Speed Freeks Orc biker sprue to it, and sculpt Night Goblin robes onto him. I also want to add a little more movement/personality to the model by having one of his shoes falling off which will have the duel purpose of looking cool (IMHO) and attaching him securely to a stalagmite on his base. Here are my initial ideas and a sketch:  





Comments