WAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the GW Speed Freeks game for Christmas! I haven't played yet, but I watched a couple of play through games on YouTube, and it looks like a lot of fun! I love the Custom Job, and Damage decks, they remind me of X-Wing, and I really enjoyed the card element in that game. It also seems like a very simple game to pick up which I like.
True to myself the first thing I have done is set about customizing the game! With X-wing I bought card sleeves for the damage deck, pilot cards, and upgrades. That worked out to be a little pricey, so I decided to laminate the stat cards, damage and kustom card decks for Speed Freeks. It took a little while to cut them all out, but I am really happy with the results, and feel that the extra effort will allow everything to be able to weather the abuse of high speed gaming for a little longer.
 My plan is to color the edges of the game boards black next, like I did with Space Hulk.
Then I can move onto building and painting the models.

Comments