"Look, I'm telling ya, there's somethin' movin' and it ain't us! Tracker's off scale, man. They're all around us, man!"


So I decided to undertake a "simple" but MASSIVE project! I am coloring in the plain cardboard edges of my 3rd Edition Space Hulk game. I am REALLY happy with how it is looking so far, but equally terrified about how much I have left to do! I have finished all of the Blips and entrance Arrows so far.
 You can see a side by side blip comparison of colored v's not above. I was actually quite surprised to see just how much of a difference the edges made.
Other counters/markers, hallways and rooms left to do! Then maybe I can actually finish the models! I've only had them since 2009.  

December 15th, 2018
I'M FINISHED! Took a while, but I have edged all board pieces, tokens, and counters!!!
Next up is painting the holders for the doors. Then on to the minis! 
I have also been throwing around the idea of customizing the timer some how...

Comments

  1. I've been doing this too. Bit of a pain, but I much prefer the finish, looks more polished imho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Richard! I am REALLY happy with the end result.

      Delete

Post a Comment