The Ellyrian Lightning are here!

I am excited to share that I have assemble enough Elven Union players to play a game, AND fill all of the positionals available to me for team development... with the exception of line elves of course.

These models were AWESOME to build! I know that A LOT of people either struggled and/or hated the builds, but I really enjoyed these little guys and gals together.

For my team I wanted them to fit my vision of what an elf team needs to be IMHO. GW did a great job with the dynamic posing of the models, so I didn't have to worry about that at all, so I moved onto the more superficial aspects of elves... First and foremost is that they have long hair (that's just how I envision elves). I also wanted them to all be wearing masks (we don't want those pretty faces being bashed up now do we). And finally, I wanted them all to be as unique as I could make them. Below is what I was able to come up with.


First up are the Line Elves. I presently have 7, but have the models to build an additional 4 should I choose to. Each one is unique, and I was even able to use the thrower and catcher bodies to build them for even more variety.
 Next up, I built all 4 available throwers. I was able to use two line elf bodies and a blitzer body to add more variety, and only needed to do minimal conversion work. I cut the ball from the thrower arm and added it to the blitzer catcher.
 For my blitzes I used one unaltered model, and a Line Elf body for the second. For this second model I added a plasticard back plate, and studs to the pants.

 The Thrower is standard except for a head swap. Thrower #2 will be a dynamic Line elf body with a thrower arm and armour.
And last but not least I made the Swift twins. Very minimalistic "conversions". No masks and matching faces (They are twins). I used a thrower arm and Thrower armour for Valen, and Lucien is just mask less.

Comments