Pitch Perfect!

So I just laid my eyes on the beautiful Goblin Pitch and dugouts by GW!
I am definitely going to be saving my pennies for this!

It feels as though GW learned a little bit about me and where I live, and then designed the pitch specifically for me!
I really can't think of any other rational explanation! I live in British Columbia, Canada which is on the West coast, and typically gets A LOT of rain, so when I saw the rain soaked side I knew that this is the pitch for me! Now I also have the answer to how I am going to base my Night Goblins! Today is a good day!

But in al seriousness... What a fantastic pitch this is! I love the moon in the centre, the disrepaired muddy pitch, bomb craters, mushrooms!, and those dugouts! How cool is it that the dead dugout shows three hungry well fed squids that eat the almost unending flow of dead Night Goblins!
SO GOOD!


Comments