Getting started



So I decided that with the re-release of Blood Bowl I needed to make my very own Night Goblin Blood Bowl team. 

I have always loved the models but I could never justify spending the money needed to build a goblin horde. BB has opened up a window of opportunity for me to collect and convert A LOT of models that I would have otherwise never purchased. I feel that I can collect a lot of the great models without worrying about the selection of models not being usable in AOS games. I can now have all of the coolest models and have them represent a cohesive BB team. I feel as though I have figured out how to have my cake and eat it too.

For this project I decided to start with a box of the Night Goblins because... Well, I love the models and there are 20 of them in the box. I also decided to get some Fanatics because 1. The Fanatic is a great player in the game, and 2. Fanatics are super fluffy for Night Goblins.

I am planning to collect and convert the following players, Star Players, staff, & counters:

- 16 Line Goblins
- 1 Fanatic
- 1 Loony (Chainsaw)
- 1 Pogoer
- 1 Bomber
- 1 Ooligan
- 1 Doom Diver
- 2 Trolls

- Mad Cap Miggz (Goblin on a Squig!)
- Ripper (Star Player Troll)

- 1 Coach
- 1 Assistant Coach
- 1 Apothocary

- Reroll counter
- Turn counter
- Score counter
- Bribe counter


Comments