Sneaky Gitz!

Goblins are synonymous with cheating and underhandedness, so...........
What better way to represent that than with a D6 re-roll counter (soon to be 2 of them) that reflects their devious nature by only having 6s on it!?
It will take the ref a while to catch on, and even then, that is what bribes are for!

I made this D6 with the Shield/arms from the Night Goblin box, Green Stuff, and A LOT of patience. I purposfully left the die looking rough/cracked to reflect what I have always imagined to be the goblins disheveled natures. Just because Night Goblins are sneaky, doesn't mean they are good at it.

The plan is to have two of the D6 mounted on a base in such a way as to look like they are being rolled. I will paint the main body of the die glossy black, and the moons will be... you guessed it! Yellow! This way they will tie in with the team's colours, and the GW BB Goblin dice that I have.


Comments