Sqigdiculous!

I have wanted to have a Halfling team for some time now, but ironically, I am not really a fan of Halflings. When I saw pics of the new Goblin releases I had a great idea, IMHO anyway.
What if I used Squigs to represent Halflings!? and model giant mushroom men to be the counts as Treemen!

I was thinking that if I buy this boxed set, I will have 10 Squigs/Halflings, a cheerleader (The Musician), and an assistant coach (The Hearder).
If I then supplement with the Squigs from the Nightvault Goblin set, I will be up to 12 Squigs/Halflings! I can also use the Squig herder from the kit as a Master Chef, and Zarbag as the coach.

Then I was thinking of scratch building a "troll" which would look something like this.
All in all, I am pretty excited about the idea! It has actually got me thinking about how to represent all of the Blood Bowl teams using Night Goblins as the players!!! LOL! Will it ever end!? 




Comments